Vinayaka chavithi Special MMTS Trains 2014 - 8 MMTS Special Trains on 8th and 9th of Sept 2014 for Ganesh Nimarjanam
SCR has announced 8 MMTS Special Trains on the eve of Ganesh Nimarjanam. Keeping in view of traffic restrictions in the city due to Ganesh Nimarganam SCR has taken this step to arrange special mmts trains. Most of the public transportation and RTC buses will get effected on 8th and 9th of Sept 2014.
These special trains runs between 22:00 hrs of 8th September,2014 and 04:00 hrs on 9th September, 2014.
Trains are names starts with letter “G” means Ganesha. The name are
- GSH-1 Secunderabad-Hyderabad
- GHL-2 Hyderabad-Lingampalli
- GLH-3 Lingampalli-Hyderabad
- GHS-4 Hyderabad-Secunderabad
- GHL-5 Hyderabad – Lingampalli
- GLF-6 Lingampalli –Falaknuma
- GFS-7 Falaknuma-Secunderabad
- GSH-8 Secunderabad-Hyderabad
1. Train No. GSH-1 Secunderabad-Hyderabad MMTS Special will depart Secunderabad at 11:30 pm of 8th September, 2014and arrive Hyderabad at 00:05 am of 9th September, 2014.
2. Train No. GHL-2 Hyderabad-Lingampalli MMTS Special will depart Hyderabad at 00:30 am on 9th September, 2014and arrive Lingampalli at 01:20 am.
3. Train No. GLH-3 Lingampalli-Hyderabad MMTS Special will depart Lingampalli at 01:50 am on 9th September, 2014 and arrive Hyderabad at 02:40 am.
4. Train No. GHS-4 Hyderabad-Secunderabad MMTS Special will depart Hyderabad at 03:30 am on 9th September, 2014 and arrive Secunderabad at 04:00 am.
5. Train No. GHL-5 Hyderabad – Lingampalli MMTS Special will depart Hyderabad at 11:00 pm on 8th September, 2014 and arrive Lingampalli at 11:50 pm.
6. Train No. GLF-6 Lingampalli –Falaknuma MMTS Special will depart Lingampalli at 00:10 am on 9th September, 2014and arrive Falaknuma at 01:50 am.
7. Train No. GFS-7 Falaknuma-Secunderabad MMTS Special will depart Falaknuma at 02:20 am on 9th September, 2014and arrive Secunderabad at 03:00 am.
8. Train No.GSH-8 Secunderabad-Hyderabad MMTS Special will depart Secunderabad at 04:00 am on 9th September, 2014 and arrive Hyderabad at 04:40 am.